Skip to main content

Hate


Hate. What is it good for? Absolutely...well, it depends how it's placed. There's so much talk about hate and not hating. But let me clue you in. For some of us, hate is our motivator. Our raison d'ĂȘtre. Don't try to fill me with that tolerance shite. Not everyone is TOLERANT. Not EVERYONE is meant to BE TOLERANT. Some of us THRIVE on INTOLERANCE. I'M NOT TOLERANT. I used to be. But no longer. I'm getting too old for this shite.

Prime example. I hate privileged white people. Specifically, whiny little shite bags born with a silver spoon in hand that expects that because they're white they're entitled. I hate poor people...of all races. Most of them are in their situation because they lacked the skill set to be successful, for many of them, they didn't apply themselves to better themselves so they could have a better situation. To quote Dean Wormer from Faber College (Animal House), "Being fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Hate, in these cases, is justified. Because I said so. If you hate people based on their ethnicity, gender, religion, creed (whatever the hell that is), sexual orientation, etc. then you're an a$$hole. Not an opinion. A fact. However, you can hate according to people's political beliefs if those beliefs want to send us back a century in social evolution. (Donald Trump, most of Texas). You can also hate people, who are clueless when they are clearly educated but are biased based on prejudice and bigotry. Again, Donald Trump and most of his idiot family and Texas. Political beliefs are not protected. You can rail on them all you want and call them horrible names.

Recently (5/30/18), Samantha Bee referred to Ivanka Trump as a feckless C. I had to look the one word up. You can guess which one. Sadly, the following week, she apologized for the word she described Trump's baby girl. And no, it wasn't feckless. I think that one is spot on. It was her opinion. She had many supporters. I being one of them. However, there must have been many whose stick up their arse shifted when they heard or read that statement which forced them to react and over-react and demand a retraction. She was most likely aiming for humor as well as venting her frustration and angst over this clueless, overly privileged feckless C. I can say it because I'm a hardworking poor man and my opinion means nothing to the rich. Besides it's true and I like that word. I use it to describe men too. It's a hard, cruel word that hurts. And is usually driven by a certain degree of hate. Yes, we've come back around to it. Hate. Maybe Sam hates 'vanky. I know I do, because she has an identical stick up her tuchus like her dear old dad. I feel if you are willing to put the C word out there, own it. Don't back down. Don't second guess yourself. You've had plenty of time to think of the repercussions. And I don't usually refer to someone in that vernacular unless I really HATE them.

More about hate. I hate Toyotas or as I refer to them as the Toyota Cs. I don't hate the cars as much as the drivers. Well, maybe the cars too. After all, if they weren't so ferking popular so many rude, ignorant, self-absorbed, first-rate a$$holes wouldn't drive them. I draw this conclusion to the fact that I've more than once been offended by these jackals. Also, the sheer number of them on the road gives you a fair chance that one of them will cut you off, lane change without signaling as well as trying to fit their Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner or RAV4 into a space meant for maybe a Corolla, Camry, Yaris or their world class POS, Prius. It's like a shoe salesman trying to explain to a fat lady with size 8 feet why that size 5 espadrille is just not going to ferking fit on her fat hooves. I was stuck in traffic on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for an hour while a wrecker and a State Trooper sorted out an accident. One of the crashed was of course, a Toyota. The other, if you're guessing, was not a Toyota, but some ratty old domestic. We couldn't be so lucky to get two for the price of one off the road. No one was hurt. At least, no ambulance arrived. And I couldn't say positively that the Toyota was at fault, but let us err on the side of unreasonableness and say that that feckless C Toyota driver was at fault.

I'm not here advocating hate. I am, but I am not.

For instance, things/people I hate (in no particular order or level of hate):

I hate:

  • Smokers, who taint the air that I breathe. Not everyone wants to share your quest to die from Lung Cancer or Emphysema.
  • Alcoholics and other Addicts, who blame everybody but themselves for their problem(s). We all have problems. Get over it! No one forced you to take that drink, swallow that pill or stick that needle into your vein.
  • Drunk drivers, who cause death and mayhem. They should be locked up forever. Maybe at a minimal security prison. No sense in throwing them in with the real sickos - murderers, rapists, priests.
  • Needles. I just don't care for them. No, sir. 
  • Polluters, industries and individuals who muck up the air, water, and land with their cancerous by-products. We need the EPA now more than ever.
  • Whiners, who make everything about them. "Waahh! I'm a white, male, millennial, who needs participation trophies to know my self-worth!"
  • Politicians, who lie to us and then do the same as everybody else.
  • Liars.
  • People who are stuck in the "good old days." You know what I mean. It's the 21st Century for Feck's sake.
  • Hate groups. People who feel entitled and when things aren't swinging their way, they throw a tantrum and a need to blame special interest groups.
  • Special Interest Groups. I feel for you. Everybody wants equality. I want you all to have equality, but we have a world that just wants to maintain Status Quo. Work with it. Change it from the inside. Marches and rallies are shite. They just don't work.
  • Status Quo. Times they need a-changin'. I grew up in the Sixties. I remember when racism and prejudice was running rampant and out of control. It was terrible to be black, female, an alternative lifestyle or not born in the USA. 50 years and very little has changed. It has. And for the better, but just not enough. Sort of like we were promised flying automobiles by now.
  • Guns, especially high-powered, multi-burst types of semi-automatic weapons. Big guns. The last war fought in this country occurred over a hundred years ago...and it was with ourselves.
  • NRA and their "Gun-nut" disciples and zealots. No one is trying to take your precious guns away. We're just trying to keep them out of the hands of nut-jobs. You know, people like you, but much more disturbed.
  • Welfare. People need to be coerced sometimes into bettering themselves and to stop being a burden on the rest of us who do apply ourselves and try to be part of the bigger picture.
  • Lazy people. See Welfare above.
  • Religions. All of them. They're all cults to a degree. Not just the Scientologists, Moonies and the Peoples Temple. Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. They all encourage or demand fasting sometime during their calendar year. As if not eating, drinking or performing normal every day human functions is key to the gate to Heaven, Jannah, Shamayim, Bhuva Loka, Nirvana, etc. But it's not all about the food. It's insistence to behave a certain way like sheep. I'm just not built that way. Government and their laws are about as far as I'll go. And even those need to be changed.
  • Parades, no particular reason except I think they're great big waste of time and money. Meh.
  • Rich people who inherited their money and did nothing constructive to receive it.
  • Professional Athletes, because most of them are average college intelligence and make more money then the smartest scientist.
  • Ferked-up Values. Most of the above explains that.
This is a sampling and not all my hates. I feel good about these because they're not geared towards people as much as behaviors or beliefs. I don't let them boil up inside me and ruin my physical and mental health. I let them out. Mostly, in the form of a Blog or arguing with my TV. A lot of times yelling and swearing at my fellow road warriors. Of course, they don't hear me and if they see me, they probably think I'm singing. Ranting and singing look the same when I do it. Don't judge me. Until next time. TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The New Mexican Government And Prison System Failed Its People

Anyone who knows me knows I like mystery and crime stories, especially true crime. So, I am a huge fan and viewer of the Investigation Discovery network. I view many programs and have my favorites. One show I recently stumbled upon was "Surviving Evil" hosted by the stunning actress, Charisma Carpenter , who herself a crime survivor. She and two friends suffered at the hands of a violent serial rapist and police officer Henry Hubbard, Jr. on San Diego's Torrey Pines State Beach in 1991. I don't want to go on about her, her surviving her attack or even the ID program, which airs Thursdays at 9 pm and re-airs throughout the week and is available On Demand. Well, actually, I do want to speak about one episode from the current season (the 3rd season), but not the show as much as how the law failed to truly punish the perpetrator of this crime. The show titled "Escaping The Arroyo" interviews the one surviving victim and tells the horrific story about two whi

My First Blog

Unless I'm already mentally or emotionally stirred up I find it difficult to start anything.  Be it a rant, a conversation or a writing.  I'm sure if I don't get bored or disillusioned I will have something interesting or controversial to say.  I might even drop an occasional F bomb.   As this is my first outing, I will insert many random thoughts that clearly will lack continuity or proper linkage.  I will sound like a mental patient or someone suffering from Alzheimer's.  For instance, tomorrow is my birthday.  I turn 55.  Who cares, right?  Why are we so self-absorbed with ourselves?  I know from my POV I want to rule the world, be famous and shag any girl I desire.  I also know, as I'm sure you do too, that that's just not going to happen...ever.  But without these little dreams/daydreams I'd find it more difficult to crawl out of bed most mornings.   Random thought #2:  How do people quote lines by famous writers as if they just read the story wh

The JetBlue Fashion Police Takes A Bite Out Of ?????

I'll start off by saying that I have no love for JetBlue or any airliner for that matter. But with their latest allowance of employee empowerment to make fashion decisions or to determine what is proper flight attire solidifies why I will never fly with them. They have permanently joined the "I-won't-fly" ranks of American Airlines, Delta and Frontier Airlines. Though I find the young woman's outfit more suited for trolling Walmart or lounging around the house, there is nothing illicit, illegal or obscene to warrant being forced into a wardrobe change prior to boarding her Boston to Seattle flight or to suffer being removed from the flight altogether. If she passed through security that should be good enough. Also, this girl's ass makes that shite work. Work it honey. I'm a little sick and tired of reading about the morality police. People take their job duties beyond the job description into the realm where no customer service personnel should ever