Skip to main content

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 17 - The Old Age of Aquarius

Day 17 - "Are you true to your zodiac sign"  I am Aquarius.  See me Bear Water...and Water a Bear.

When I was young I had a fascination with the zodiac signs and horoscope and later with the Zodiac killer, but that's a different story for a different day.  I went as far as to buy literature and I don't mean just the crap in the newspapers and magazines.  Books to guide your life by your zodiac sign crap.  They saw a sucker coming.  Back then I was interested in the mystical side of life.  Today I'm more interested in how to use it to score with chicks.  The closest I have gotten was a box of Easter Peeps.  I went for a search online and found this.  Read carefully.  There may be some truth in the gobbledygook.  To read the whole schmegegge click the title for the link.



Let's get one thing straight from the start. The Aquarius man is no one's water boy (Yeah, baby, yeah), and it would be a mistake to assume so. A liberal and an independent, this man is intent on making the world a better place (for himself first and maybe for the rest of you), for all of mankind.  (Ha!)  This grandiose approach may seem a little overwhelming when you first meet the man, but he really is a genius when it comes to thoughts and new ideas. (This sounds so much like me.) (Daddy Tom Coyote, Super Genius!)

The Aquarius man is also inventive and original, churning out amazing and creative solutions, all meant to change the world or at least his little corner of it. Intellectual, humanitarian, and visionary, a typical Aquarian man is usually a little offbeat, with a touch of the mad scientist about him. (Oooooh, yeah!  A little crazy goes a long way.)  If you're prepared for his eccentric little habits, they'll grow on you, and soon you will find yourself helping out with his social experiments. (To paraphrase:  I'm great and everything I do is Golden.  Aaaaand...look into my eyes.  I will possess you!)

You can't fence in an Aquarius man – he values his liberty above all else. (How and why in Hell did I ever get married...twice?  Oh, yeah, Leo Women.  We'll talk about those bitches shortly.)  Give him freedom or give him death! For example, he is an Aquarius who loves travel (Arizona and Hawai'i), his preference will be treks to unusual, exotic, and out-of-the-way destinations (Stripper bars.  JK.  I'm intimidated by nearly naked strange women), not the humdrum European grand tours or cruise ship vacations that everyone else seems to like so much (Give me Disney or give me death). He is a trailblazer in every sense of the word, not a follower. (Which is why I've been lost most of my life.  I just won't ask for directions.)  Not all Aquarians love travel, however, but his conversational itinerary is unusual and creative. He is so well-versed in the ways of the world that you'd think he had been around. (One word folks:  Books.) 
Nothing about this man is conformist (Conform this!), from his wardrobe (Plaids and tartan do too go well together and underwear is optional when wearing a kilt.) to his career choices (I missed this life lesson that day.) to his lifestyle. (Won't touch this.)  Sometimes obstinate and stubborn, the Water Bearer is a fixed sign, and the Aquarius man will see through anything he starts to its bitter end.  (Yep!  That's me.  Bad relationships.  Bad jobs.  Too stubborn to quit.)

Popular and gregarious (Aw..Haw!!!), some Aquarius men seem to know everyone. (I try.)  However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that everyone understands him. (I tend to creep out young women.  I should get that salivation thing checked out.)  His feelings are often hidden and his reactions complex. (Hmmmm...)  The prodding questions and indecipherable actions are just part of a game of discovery to find out what his friends really think or feel about people and places. Play along, and take his antics with a grain of salt. His findings will be interesting, however. (I'm not so sure I like this author.  There's a little too much reveal of my M.O. and Game.)  Some Aquarians are more retiring, but they are usually quite intriguing and likeable in a distant kind of way. Some well-known Aquarius men are Bob Marley (Meh), John Travolta (OK), James Dean (Meh, before my time), and Phil Collins (Got to love the lovable troll).
 

Love, Sex, and Relationships with an Aquarius Man

(Oh, boy. Here we go.)

Love, like everything else, is a light-hearted game to the Aquarius man. He will approach relationships playfully, (Tag. You're it.) unleashing his flirty charm in small, calculated doses.
You won't often hear an Aquarius man say "I love you," (and really mean it) at least not in the traditional way or at the appropriate moment. (Never during sex.) His nonconformist nature will not let him express himself in the usual, conventional way. Flowers, chocolates, dinner and a movie – such normal dating gestures are anathema to him. (That means, I won't go for the cookie cutter way to a girl's Bobby Brooks.)  Instead, be prepared for cloud writing in the sky, surprise trips to a tea picking Indian village, and a cancer research center named in your honor. He's that kind of man. He loves deeply and sincerely, and would give his life for his other half in an instant. (Let's not get sentimental, now, ok?)  He just doesn't really buy into all the Hallmark sentimentality. (Hate Hallmark!!!!) While the more retiring types of Aquarians may not be as grandiose in their gift giving, their gifts will always be unconventional and totally unique in some way. (Like wrapping a bow on it?!?!?)

Ruled by Air, the way to the cerebral Aquarian's libido (Hoorah!!!) is through his mind. (E=MC Yowsa!)  Excite, enchant, and enthrall him with sexy little mind games and wait for the inferno of passion between the sheets that will come later.  (Boo-ya!!!)  Experimental and audacious, the more outgoing of Aquarius men are often the first to suggest joining the mile high club, or dare you to skinny dip with them on a moonlit night. (Been there.  Done that.  We laughed; we cried, it became part of the police report.)  Nothing is too provocative or challenging to him in the bedroom, or more often, out of it. (Woo-hoo! No one will ever eat a meal from kitchen ever again.)  The quieter types will nevertheless surprise you at every turn, once you've earned their trust. It can be difficult to get close to these types of Aquarian men, but once you do, you'll be glad you persisted.  (I know a few Aquarian men.  And we're not the quiet type.)

A will-o-wisp of a lover, it can be difficult to pin an Aquarius man down to commitment (NOOOOO!!!!), but once he's found the right woman, he is quite happy to give up being blown where the wind takes him (Wha...what?  What was that about being blown?), and settle down (like in a graveyard). The Aquarius man is attracted to intelligence, so his partner has to be someone who understands his grand designs for life and humanity. (Get on the bandwagon or get out of my life.)  He must be assured that his treasured independence isn't under threat; or else he will disappear like a gust of wind. (There's that blowy reference again.  I think this person has an agenda.) If he is already committed, he is not one to break free quickly, but signs of his discontent will be everywhere.  (I play the old passive-aggressive card often.)
Absolute reciprocal freedom works best for a partnership with an Aquarius man, which is not to say that every Aquarian seeks an open relationship. (NO clingers and NO Klingers too!)  The Water Bearer simply wants his own space and freedom of movement, and is quite happy to share a life together with a smart, self-reliant partner who supports his need for autonomy. (That's why we are in our 14th year of "Just Dating".)   He is generally considered most compatible with Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries. (I once wrote a song called Gemini & Sagittarius.  It was awful.)  It doesn't mention Crapicorn.  maybe I shouldn't have been dating her for nearly 14 years.

The author goes on and on about Sun signs and Venus signs.  It's pretty much a yawn-fest.  And did you take notice that Leos were not included in the compatible signs list?  To take this one step further, Aquarian men are overwhelmingly attracted to Leo women.  However, Leo women are like kryptonite to them.  I refuse to be involved with any more Leos, but if you want to drop me an email or text or give me a call, feel free to talk me out of it.

Next: Day 18 - "30 Facts About Me"  Nice.  This should be fun and fictitious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The New Mexican Government And Prison System Failed Its People

Anyone who knows me knows I like mystery and crime stories, especially true crime. So, I am a huge fan and viewer of the Investigation Discovery network. I view many programs and have my favorites. One show I recently stumbled upon was "Surviving Evil" hosted by the stunning actress, Charisma Carpenter , who herself a crime survivor. She and two friends suffered at the hands of a violent serial rapist and police officer Henry Hubbard, Jr. on San Diego's Torrey Pines State Beach in 1991. I don't want to go on about her, her surviving her attack or even the ID program, which airs Thursdays at 9 pm and re-airs throughout the week and is available On Demand. Well, actually, I do want to speak about one episode from the current season (the 3rd season), but not the show as much as how the law failed to truly punish the perpetrator of this crime. The show titled "Escaping The Arroyo" interviews the one surviving victim and tells the horrific story about two whi

My First Blog

Unless I'm already mentally or emotionally stirred up I find it difficult to start anything.  Be it a rant, a conversation or a writing.  I'm sure if I don't get bored or disillusioned I will have something interesting or controversial to say.  I might even drop an occasional F bomb.   As this is my first outing, I will insert many random thoughts that clearly will lack continuity or proper linkage.  I will sound like a mental patient or someone suffering from Alzheimer's.  For instance, tomorrow is my birthday.  I turn 55.  Who cares, right?  Why are we so self-absorbed with ourselves?  I know from my POV I want to rule the world, be famous and shag any girl I desire.  I also know, as I'm sure you do too, that that's just not going to happen...ever.  But without these little dreams/daydreams I'd find it more difficult to crawl out of bed most mornings.   Random thought #2:  How do people quote lines by famous writers as if they just read the story wh

The JetBlue Fashion Police Takes A Bite Out Of ?????

I'll start off by saying that I have no love for JetBlue or any airliner for that matter. But with their latest allowance of employee empowerment to make fashion decisions or to determine what is proper flight attire solidifies why I will never fly with them. They have permanently joined the "I-won't-fly" ranks of American Airlines, Delta and Frontier Airlines. Though I find the young woman's outfit more suited for trolling Walmart or lounging around the house, there is nothing illicit, illegal or obscene to warrant being forced into a wardrobe change prior to boarding her Boston to Seattle flight or to suffer being removed from the flight altogether. If she passed through security that should be good enough. Also, this girl's ass makes that shite work. Work it honey. I'm a little sick and tired of reading about the morality police. People take their job duties beyond the job description into the realm where no customer service personnel should ever